Yesterday, we began to explore what a love x-ray would look like, as we shared some strategic questions that will help you measure the validity of your relationship before giving up on it. We established that we all must learn how to ask positional, oppositional or confrontational and operational questions of ourselves as well as our partners before shutting the door of love on them.Today, we want to go a little bit deeper on the subject of love x-rays as we consider the vital signs of a dying relationship. When conducting any test, knowing what to look out for is as important as knowing what to do. In other words, after knowing how to perform a love x-ray the next most important thing is to know how to accurately interpret the results of the test. It is the accurate interpretation of the results that fuels qualitative decision making. Continue reading
1. If you treat insiders half as well as we treat outsiders,you are bound to experience a relationship breakthrough.
2. How dare we treat the things we love better than the ones we love?
3. Love is not a mystery. You can’t get out of your love life,what you didn’t put into it.
4. None of us is perfect,so it is unfair to demand perfection from your partner.
5. The mystery of affection is rooted in attention.
6. The feeling you don’t feed,you will not eventually feel.
7. There might be some things you can’t share with a spouse,but there is nothing you won’t share with a friend. So make sure your spouse is a friend.
8. The reaction level of a relationship is what will determine the revelation level of that relationship.
9. No one can love you like you because no one knows you like you.
10. It is normal for us to have sexual desires,but it is destructive for our sexual desires to have us.
11. The sex addict must understand that the embarrassment of self disclosure is nothing compared with the embarrassment of ultimate destruction.
12. Sincerity is a cardinal component of integrity.
THE GREATEST IS lOVE
Love Dynamics Global.
Enthronement Assembly Lagos.
@lovedynamix on twitter.
* Please note that all enquiries about speaking engagements and professional counseling should be sent by email to the above email address. Thanks.
* Also feel free to download our newly launched Love Dynamics app on blackberry app world. Simply click on the following link and download for free. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39425945
Does the fact that you are in love, mean you have to put up with every awkward thing that your lover offers? Love may claim to be a lot of things, but love is not stupid. It isn’t uncommon to see so called lovers who throw caution to the wind and endure untold abuses all in the name of love. This ought not be so. Continue reading
Yesterday, we established the fact that injustices in love will be the order of the day, if lovers are ignorant of their rights. The principal antidote to abuse in love is an understanding of what our rights are as lovers. A relationship can only be considered to be just when the individual rights of each lover is being upheld. Today we go a little bit further than yesterday. Continue reading
I must take time to appreciate our global audience for aggressively recommending this blog to their friends and loved ones. This is evidenced by the fact that yesterday alone the numerical value of our viewers increased by over 100%. What is more remarkable is the global nature of our divers audience. All of these further confirms to me that the global love revolution is well under way. I sure want to guarantee you that we won’t stop until the knowledge of “How love works” becomes as ubiquitous as oxygen among the citizens of the earth. Once again I say a big thank you for being a part of this love revolution. Continue reading