Marriage is one thing that is best gotten right, the first time one attempts it.
- Should you attempt future relationships while harboring past hurts, such attempts are bound to fail.
- If you decide to get married without believing in the idea of marriage, it won’t work.
- Being divorced, one can not take up the job for two and not feel the pressure of it.
- Coping with divorce requires more hard work than it even takes to make a good marriage work.
- Divorce isn’t something you do just because you want it. It should only be embarked upon because you have to do it.
- The decision for divorce should be taken slowly and painstakingly, after exhausting every possible avenue of making your marriage work.
- When an adulterous marriage becomes a threat to your health and well being,it is logical to leave.
- We shouldn’t have to loose our lives in other to save our marriages.
- When our human relationships become a threat to our divine relationship,we ought to rethink them.
- More tragic than the annulment of a marriage, are those who choose to live in an internal state of divorce from their partners, while maintaining the external facade of a working marriage.
- If half of the effort expended on preparing for weddings is invested in preparing the couples for marriage psychologically and spiritually, most marriages will work.
THE GREATEST IS LOVE
Love Dynamics Global.
Enthronement Assembly Lagos.
@lovedynamix on twitter.
* Please note that all enquiries about speaking engagements and professional counseling should be sent by email to the above email address. Thanks.
* Also feel free to download our newly launched Love Dynamics app on blackberry app world. Simply click on the following link and download for free. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39425945
Divorce has consequences. We have established the fact that there may be certain conditions that necessitates having a divorce. We also must be quick to acknowledge that such a decision should only be arrived at after the full implications of our actions has been duly considered. Today we focus on certain undeniable effects that divorce can have both on us and the ones we love. Continue reading
I hate divorce. It is one of the most tragic experiences that can befall any marriage, particularly when it’s psychological impact on children are considered. However I have lived long enough to know that there are peculiar marital circumstances in which divorce is a credible solution. I know I will most likely be criticized by religious pundits for what I am going to say today, but religious correctness isn’t a higher priority to me than value for the individual. Continue reading
It is no longer news to acknowledge that fifty percent of most marriages will end in divorce. On the African continent, where statistical incompetence has been our undoing, the figures may even be higher. This does not include the millions who are enduring the dissatisfaction of their union and holding on due to religious or societal pressures. Most married women even confess to holding on to their dead marriages only to protect the interest of their children. Continue reading
It is no longer news to acknowledge the fact that more than 50% of marriages will end up in divorce. Interestingly this statistic doesn’t include the many who choose to remain in their marriages in spite of their lack of fulfillment and unhappiness with their homes. So why is this glorious institution in a state of ruins today? I believe that the reasons are not far fetched. A few of such reasons will be addressed today and I intend to be as candid as possible. Continue reading
It is common for many who get sexually involved to do so motivated by the multidimensional pleasures of the sexual experience. What we seldom consider are the pressures that premarital and extramarital sex introduce into the equation of our lives. While many look at the upside of such sexual escapades, many are wrecked by the downside of their sexual activities. Continue reading