Today, we come to the essence of our discussion over the last few weeks. We have isolated the various factors that won’t guarantee relationship success. We have dealt with the kind of relationships that are worth doing without. Today, we begin to deal with the knots and bolts of how to break a relationship honorably, should you ever need to do so.The first issue to deal with, if you are going to break a relationship honorably and fairly is to revisit how you started it. In most cases,how a relationship starts will always determine how it ends. If the foundation of a thing is faulty it will long affect the sustainability of that thing. This is why in dealing with relationship problems in counseling, I often ask the couple to do what we call at Love Dynamics Global, a GENESIS ANALYSIS of the relationship. Continue reading
Marriage is one thing that is best gotten right, the first time one attempts it.
- Should you attempt future relationships while harboring past hurts, such attempts are bound to fail.
- If you decide to get married without believing in the idea of marriage, it won’t work.
- Being divorced, one can not take up the job for two and not feel the pressure of it.
- Coping with divorce requires more hard work than it even takes to make a good marriage work.
- Divorce isn’t something you do just because you want it. It should only be embarked upon because you have to do it.
- The decision for divorce should be taken slowly and painstakingly, after exhausting every possible avenue of making your marriage work.
- When an adulterous marriage becomes a threat to your health and well being,it is logical to leave.
- We shouldn’t have to loose our lives in other to save our marriages.
- When our human relationships become a threat to our divine relationship,we ought to rethink them.
- More tragic than the annulment of a marriage, are those who choose to live in an internal state of divorce from their partners, while maintaining the external facade of a working marriage.
- If half of the effort expended on preparing for weddings is invested in preparing the couples for marriage psychologically and spiritually, most marriages will work.
THE GREATEST IS LOVE
Love Dynamics Global.
Enthronement Assembly Lagos.
@lovedynamix on twitter.
* Please note that all enquiries about speaking engagements and professional counseling should be sent by email to the above email address. Thanks.
* Also feel free to download our newly launched Love Dynamics app on blackberry app world. Simply click on the following link and download for free. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39425945
Good ideas are the engine of progress in every civilization. Conversely, bad ideas are responsible for most of the stagnation that we experience in life, including our love lives. Today we unravel some toxic ideas that lovers can embrace to neutralize the progress of their relationships. Continue reading
Yesterday we established the fact that love may not necessarily last forever. In the course of your lifetime, you may be saddled with the responsibility of reviving, re-kindling and reawakening love. This is our step by step process for that lofty objective to be accomplished. We have said that the key to recovery in love is remembrance. When you remember the good times you have had with your lover, you reawaken the feelings that accompanied those good times. The next step is… Continue reading
I have uncovered a fundamental flaw in the way many pursue love and it is that they pursue it through the avenue of pleasure. In fact in many minds love is synonymous to pleasure. It is true that one of the job descriptions of your lover is to please you ethically and responsibly, but those who take the idea too far usually end up in the alley and valley of pain and sorrow. There are five ways that people do this and let’s quickly address them today. Continue reading
The fact that love is complex, doesn’t mean it has to be complicated. What stops the complex from being complicated is scaling up our ability to manage complexity. As our love life intensifies, we will have to interact with so many diverse constituencies to keep our love life in equilibrium. Those who aren’t smart enough to juggle these competing priorities will have problems in love. Consider the following points as keys that will keep your love life from spinning out of order because of external pressure. Continue reading
Your love life needs structure and order. The heart aches that many claim to experience is primarily because their love lives are out of order. In many people’s lives the emotional has been given a place it should not have. There is an appropriate time for everything including love. Once we get the time, place, person and priority of love all mixed up, there are bound to be problem. One thing must come before another. Consider the following as a step by step analysis of the protocol of love. If your love life follows this order and structure, it is most likely to succeed. Continue reading
Love is not a mystery. You can’t get out of your love life, what you didn’t put into it. Many have great expectations for their love lives, however some of our great expectations are not backed up with the accurate investments that can bring them to pass. Your love life will “run on” what you “put into” it. Those of us who drive understand first hand,the danger of introducing bad fuels into our automobile engines. Such fuels could completely damage the engines beyond repair. Similarly, introducing the wrong fuels into our love lives could wreck our love lives beyond repair. Continue reading
If feelings aren’t appropriately fueled, they die. My mentor told us that the love it took to start the relationship is not necessarily the love that will see the relationship to the end of life. He said, everything in life gets depleted with use and would need to be replenished from time to time. Love is also not an exemption to this principle of renewal. Unfortunately, few know how to feed their feelings and replenish their love lives. Here are a few practical tips. Continue reading
The feeling you don’t feed,you will not eventually feel. Many people believe that what they feel for another will either automatically grow, or be self sustaining. That is so untrue. Positive feelings for another has to be deliberately nurtured and coaxed unto fruition, provided that the feelings are legitimate and ethical. Many have ended relationships only because of the loss of their original feelings for the person. This ought not be so. The absence of such feelings simply calls for a deliberate renewal of such feelings. This could be your feelings for the creator,your husband, your wife or even your fiance and fiancee. If you don’t feed your feelings they will die. Continue reading