The demise of loyalty is the tragedy of love. Months ago I postulated that there is a fundamental law of exclusivity to love,which states that you cannot genuinely be in love with more than one person. When we claim to be in love with more than one person,one is genuinely loved,while the other or others are objects of our lusts. One is genuinely loved, while the others are being emotionally exploited. One is loved,while the others are hated. If you find yourself in such a multiple love scenario,you must be objective about which one of the above you are and act decisively. Today we want to reveal some crucial warning signs that you are being cheated upon by another. They are… Continue reading
Today, we come to the essence of our discussion over the last few weeks. We have isolated the various factors that won’t guarantee relationship success. We have dealt with the kind of relationships that are worth doing without. Today, we begin to deal with the knots and bolts of how to break a relationship honorably, should you ever need to do so.The first issue to deal with, if you are going to break a relationship honorably and fairly is to revisit how you started it. In most cases,how a relationship starts will always determine how it ends. If the foundation of a thing is faulty it will long affect the sustainability of that thing. This is why in dealing with relationship problems in counseling, I often ask the couple to do what we call at Love Dynamics Global, a GENESIS ANALYSIS of the relationship. Continue reading
It is true that men and women are sexual creatures. However, their motives and meanings for sex are as divergent as the day and the night. The biggest mistake a man can therefore make is to assume that she is into sex for the same reason he is into it. These contrasting objectives where sex is concerned for both sexes is what makes sexual fulfillment an elusive mystery for many. Continue reading
Yesterday, we began to explore what a love x-ray would look like, as we shared some strategic questions that will help you measure the validity of your relationship before giving up on it. We established that we all must learn how to ask positional, oppositional or confrontational and operational questions of ourselves as well as our partners before shutting the door of love on them.Today, we want to go a little bit deeper on the subject of love x-rays as we consider the vital signs of a dying relationship. When conducting any test, knowing what to look out for is as important as knowing what to do. In other words, after knowing how to perform a love x-ray the next most important thing is to know how to accurately interpret the results of the test. It is the accurate interpretation of the results that fuels qualitative decision making. Continue reading
Yesterday, I gave a hint that ladies rationale for cheating are quite different from that of men. Every man must take time to understand the compelling factors that could make a lady violate the boundaries of her commitment to him. He must then avoid those conditions like a plague in his relationship with her so as to give their love life the much needed stability. Here are some of those reasons. Continue reading
Lack of character and integrity are the seeds of sorrow and tears in love.
- Accidents are bound to happen in life and love when our speed of progress exceeds our clarity of vision
- Most weeping lovers today are guilty of rash and rushed commitments.
- Don’t get it twisted,you can only love well,those whom you know well.
- Commitment is actually investment and every form of investment must be justified.
- The lover you settle for shouldn’t just desire you,they must deserve you
- Once the idea of autonomy and independence is pursued at the expense of accountability,tragedy is often the consequence.
- Life isn’t just mental or material,life is spiritual.
- You must settle for a religion that places the greatest value on human life and love.
- Once your spiritual cum religious commitments are made,you must then settle for individuals of a compatible spiritual orientation in love.
- Do your utmost best not to settle for less,where you could have had the best.
- Without a deep reverence for God and his judgmental prerogatives,most lovers will tend to do whatever they like to their partners without the fear of divine retribution.
THE GREATEST IS LOVE
Love Dynamics Global.
Enthronement Assembly Lagos.
@lovedynamix on twitter.
* Please note that all enquiries about speaking engagements and professional counseling should be sent by email to the above email address. Thanks.
* Also feel free to download our newly launched Love Dynamics app on blackberry app world. Simply click on the following link and download for free. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39425945
All is well that ends well. Unfortunately, not every love experience will end well. In fact some love experiences are bound to end in tears. Another way to put it is that lovers also cry. Most of the tears however aren’t tears of joy. Most of it are tears of sorrow and regrets. The question we want to answer today is WHY THEY WEPT and HOW YOU WON’T WEEP. Continue reading
Good ideas are the engine of progress in every civilization. Conversely, bad ideas are responsible for most of the stagnation that we experience in life, including our love lives. Today we unravel some toxic ideas that lovers can embrace to neutralize the progress of their relationships. Continue reading
Someone interestingly said that ideas rule the world. Ideas do not only rule the world it can determine our chances in love. Many are chronically single today because they subscribe to lethal ideas that has practically ruined their chances of finding a lover. Today we want to identify and isolate these ideas in other to boost our chances in love. Continue reading
Yesterday we established the fact that love may not necessarily last forever. In the course of your lifetime, you may be saddled with the responsibility of reviving, re-kindling and reawakening love. This is our step by step process for that lofty objective to be accomplished. We have said that the key to recovery in love is remembrance. When you remember the good times you have had with your lover, you reawaken the feelings that accompanied those good times. The next step is… Continue reading