1. Even if my lover does not change; Am I prepared to love them the way they are for the rest of their life?
2. What single thing do I need to stop doing for my love life to work?
3. What exactly do I want from a person I call my lover?
4. If the solemn prayer “may you reap all you have sown” in love is prayed over you;CAN YOU SAY AMEN? WHY CAN’T YOU?
5. Can your feelings for this person stand the test of time,distance and abstinence?
6. What exactly makes you feel loved?
7. Who is the greatest lover you have met in your lifetime?
THE GREATEST IS LOVE.
Love Dynamics Global.
Enthronement Assembly Lagos.
@lovedynamix on twitter.
* Please note that all enquiries about speaking engagements and professional counseling should be sent by email to the above email address. Thanks.
* Also feel free to download our newly launched Love Dynamics app on blackberry app world. Simply click on the following link and download for free. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39425945
In Abuja, Nigeria, a bomb goes off, killing over 78 people and wounding almost 200. In Kansas City, U.S.A, a gun man shot and killed a 69 year old man and his 14 year old grandson in a Jewish community campus. Minutes later, another 53 year old woman was shot dead while visiting her mother at Village Shalom retirement home. In Syria another report surfaces about the use of poisonous gas in the raging civil war. These are just a few of the many crimes against humanity ravaging every corner of our world today. Continue reading
The fact is that over 50% of marriages will end up in an accident of some kind. This does not include the overwhelming number of couples who are suffering in silence and whose conditions have eluded the watchful eyes of marriage counselors as well as statisticians. These accidents could take the form of divorce, an affair, loss of marital vitality, or physical abuse to mention but a few. How can you make sure that your love life is among the top 50% who are enjoying their marriages? Continue reading
Someone rightly said, life is best lived looking forward but it is best understood looking backwards. In other to understand why a person is the way they are, you might have to understand where they are coming from. To this end I intend to be a bit personal and transparent about certain love decisions I made and how they played out in life for me. Continue reading
No doubt China is nothing short of an economic miracle. With a gross domestic product of over $8.227 trillion, an export value of over $2.05 trillion, an import value of about $1.817trillion,a labor force of over 795.4 million people and an unemployment rate of about 6.4%. All of this with an estimated population of about 1.354 billion people. All of this economic revolution took place within about 35years. This is remarkable and commendable by any standard. Continue reading
All nations are not equal. If many of us were given the option of choosing the nation we were to be born in, we would most likely have chosen certain nations over some others. Humorously, if the creator had given us this choice of the place of our birth,overpopulation would have instantly been an issue in some nations, while under population would have been the portion of others. Perhaps this is why the creator never gave us this option.