Today, we come to the essence of our discussion over the last few weeks. We have isolated the various factors that won’t guarantee relationship success. We have dealt with the kind of relationships that are worth doing without. Today, we begin to deal with the knots and bolts of how to break a relationship honorably, should you ever need to do so.The first issue to deal with, if you are going to break a relationship honorably and fairly is to revisit how you started it. In most cases,how a relationship starts will always determine how it ends. If the foundation of a thing is faulty it will long affect the sustainability of that thing. This is why in dealing with relationship problems in counseling, I often ask the couple to do what we call at Love Dynamics Global, a GENESIS ANALYSIS of the relationship. Continue reading
It is true that men and women are sexual creatures. However, their motives and meanings for sex are as divergent as the day and the night. The biggest mistake a man can therefore make is to assume that she is into sex for the same reason he is into it. These contrasting objectives where sex is concerned for both sexes is what makes sexual fulfillment an elusive mystery for many. Continue reading
Last week we established the fact that underestimating the role of sex in a man’s life can be the biggest mistake a woman can make. I want to assume that every reader knows that the safest context for sex is marriage. It might be more appropriate for me to title this article what lovemaking means to a husband. I also use the term lovemaking, not because I am of the opinion that having sex is making love, but I use the term as a bridge of understanding between myself and the popular culture of my day.It is crucial that we understand what lovemaking means to our partner because only then will we understand their sexual motivations. Continue reading
Yesterday, we began to explore what a love x-ray would look like, as we shared some strategic questions that will help you measure the validity of your relationship before giving up on it. We established that we all must learn how to ask positional, oppositional or confrontational and operational questions of ourselves as well as our partners before shutting the door of love on them.Today, we want to go a little bit deeper on the subject of love x-rays as we consider the vital signs of a dying relationship. When conducting any test, knowing what to look out for is as important as knowing what to do. In other words, after knowing how to perform a love x-ray the next most important thing is to know how to accurately interpret the results of the test. It is the accurate interpretation of the results that fuels qualitative decision making. Continue reading
Yesterday, I gave a hint that ladies rationale for cheating are quite different from that of men. Every man must take time to understand the compelling factors that could make a lady violate the boundaries of her commitment to him. He must then avoid those conditions like a plague in his relationship with her so as to give their love life the much needed stability. Here are some of those reasons. Continue reading
It is a fact that the male gender are seldom as interested in getting married, as are their female counterparts. Most ladies are frustrated with the snail pace with which their male partners approach the subject of marriage. Most men even freak out under the pressure to settle down in marriage, some even break the relationship all together, if they can’t get rid of the marital pressure. Today we want to address some of the man‘s internal fears, in a bid to help ladies successfully speed up the marital process. Continue reading
Marriage is one thing that is best gotten right, the first time one attempts it.
- Should you attempt future relationships while harboring past hurts, such attempts are bound to fail.
- If you decide to get married without believing in the idea of marriage, it won’t work.
- Being divorced, one can not take up the job for two and not feel the pressure of it.
- Coping with divorce requires more hard work than it even takes to make a good marriage work.
- Divorce isn’t something you do just because you want it. It should only be embarked upon because you have to do it.
- The decision for divorce should be taken slowly and painstakingly, after exhausting every possible avenue of making your marriage work.
- When an adulterous marriage becomes a threat to your health and well being,it is logical to leave.
- We shouldn’t have to loose our lives in other to save our marriages.
- When our human relationships become a threat to our divine relationship,we ought to rethink them.
- More tragic than the annulment of a marriage, are those who choose to live in an internal state of divorce from their partners, while maintaining the external facade of a working marriage.
- If half of the effort expended on preparing for weddings is invested in preparing the couples for marriage psychologically and spiritually, most marriages will work.
THE GREATEST IS LOVE
Love Dynamics Global.
Enthronement Assembly Lagos.
@lovedynamix on twitter.
* Please note that all enquiries about speaking engagements and professional counseling should be sent by email to the above email address. Thanks.
* Also feel free to download our newly launched Love Dynamics app on blackberry app world. Simply click on the following link and download for free. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39425945
Divorce has consequences. We have established the fact that there may be certain conditions that necessitates having a divorce. We also must be quick to acknowledge that such a decision should only be arrived at after the full implications of our actions has been duly considered. Today we focus on certain undeniable effects that divorce can have both on us and the ones we love. Continue reading
I hate divorce. It is one of the most tragic experiences that can befall any marriage, particularly when it’s psychological impact on children are considered. However I have lived long enough to know that there are peculiar marital circumstances in which divorce is a credible solution. I know I will most likely be criticized by religious pundits for what I am going to say today, but religious correctness isn’t a higher priority to me than value for the individual. Continue reading
It is no longer news to acknowledge that fifty percent of most marriages will end in divorce. On the African continent, where statistical incompetence has been our undoing, the figures may even be higher. This does not include the millions who are enduring the dissatisfaction of their union and holding on due to religious or societal pressures. Most married women even confess to holding on to their dead marriages only to protect the interest of their children. Continue reading